Hey everyone – sorry for not posting in awhile. Life’s been busy, in a good way.
You might remember that a little over a year ago I got a brand spankin’ new Mac Mini for under $60: http://blog.bradjward.com/?p=266
I would never post something like this unless I have personally done it and know it works. Trainn is a very reputable company in the ‘freebie’ world and the only one I will deal with. Since I’ve already had success with them before, I’m going to share with you and hope you will join me as well to get a free computer for minimal work and $$$.
Well, Trainn has a new offer up, this time your choice of a netbook. A netbook is basically a miniature laptop with a webcam. They are great. I have an Acer Aspire One that’s really good for travel and just surfing the web on.
So here’s where you come in. I’m going for the Samsung NC-10 and I need 9 referrals. 9 people who can get 7-9 people to join them (Michael Scott pyramid scheme? Haha!) and get a free laptop.
You can choose between:
It’s really simple.
1) Create a new gmail account. You’ll want to keep it separate from your personal account. I made bradnetbook(at)gmail(d0t)com.
2) Go to http://www.YourFreeNetbook.com/index.php?ref=5857039 (This is my referral link, very important to click through it!!)
3) Select the netbook (or cash) that you want. Most netbooks are 7-9 referrals. You can also do a point system, where you complete offers for points and don’t have to rely on others to get your laptop. I did points for my Mac Mini, this time I’m going to do referrals because it’s less work.
4) Complete ONE OFFER from the Group A listings. Some are awarded instantly, some take time. One offer example is to become a member of Netflix. Do it for 2 months, pay $20-25, and have your laptop after getting your referrals. Another one is a jewelry store. Buy something for $10, get your referrals, and be done. There are other offers where you do the introductory ‘just pay S/H’ and get something for $5. Just make sure you CANCEL in time or you’ll get charged $25-50 for the next installment.
I would do Netflix BUT there is a 22 day wait on getting your credit. I prefer to go with the offers that give credit more quickly, because it helps move the process along.
*UPDATE* 11:30am Monday -
I did the IDWatchdog offer and got instant credit, like within 10 minutes. Going to try the service for a month and see what I think of it, then re-evaluate from there. If 9 people can take the 10 minutes to register for this service and give it a try, I’ll have my laptop offer done within the day.
5) Get your 7-9 referrals and then get your laptop.
When I did my Mac Mini, I started and 5 weeks later it was on my doorstep.
Once I hit 9 referrals I will change my link to help someone else out. Leave a comment below if you’re joining me so I can pass any referrals after my 9th completion on to someone else.
What’s the catch? Not giving it a try. When I did the Mac Mini, it was valued at $600 so I had to pay tax on it (I believe it was a 1099-MISC at the end of the year from Trainn). Since these products are valued at under $600, you shouldn’t get taxed on them at the end of the year!
Let’s do it.
*note* – While I can help and support you with what offers to do and how to get the free netbook, I can’t be held liable for your participation. Just wanted to throw that in there.